Saturday, February 18, 2012

Who am I?

Some of you may be asking who am I? I'm a 23 year old woman, and like many of you I am a fan of Teen Mom. I know there are a lot of blog sites about Teen Mom, and you may be asking why am I doing this? What separates me from the other big named blog sites. Well first of all I'm not biased. There may be some "Teen Moms" that I don't like, but I'm not going to spew my hate against them. To me thats a big no no. The second thing that makes me different is I know before starting this what it's like to be in the press. When I was 16 years old I witness my grandfather shoot and kill his sister and her husband. The media in the small town that I lived in had a field day with it. The media in the small town that I use to live in had even more fun with it. Even though it wasn't a national thing, and people have long forgotten about it, I know what it was like. It wasn't fun. Reading the lies the media puts out there. Wanting to defend yourself, your family. It's hard.

Other then the fact that I'm a 23 year old woman, I"m also a wife, and a mommy to two precious little girls. I had my first daughter at the age of 18. I was a Teen Mom. I didn't have MTV document my life, or the struggles I faced raising my first daughter. I was poor at the time. She had barely anything, but in the end we made it together. She is now almost 5 years old and she is my rock.

That's really all you need to know about me. In the end, this site isn't about me. This site is about the  "Teen Moms" that we have all grown to love, and someone of us have grown to dislike. I hope you have fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment